Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"any way you want it, that's the way you need it...any way you want it!"


So I remember when I first decided this blog how I was SO excited because it was going to be another thing for me to enjoy and have fun with...don't get me wrong friends...I LOVE it...so much fun to blog :) but, if you only knew that amount of time it takes! Plus, I am one of those people who literally wants to make her entries as DETAILED as possible so take forever! So therefore, because I literally never have any free time, updating, get's significantly challenging.

So much going on in my world right now. Working on a songwriting project, continuing to audition, trying to spend the majority of my summertime with family and friends as I have been able to do that these past 5-6 months...and getting very excited that I am getting close to being a legal adult! I am so excited to really get my life going and learn to be on my own and learn more about this world and how I can truly love it...

There is just endless possibilites of what I want to do...and I plan on conquering each and every one of them :) I promise to update a bit more over these next few months....thanks so much for continuing to read and for all the support!

xoxo
~B

ps. attatched are some recent photos of my life and a video of me singing an original song at a graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment