Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ain't No Mountain High Enough



WOW! I am SHOCKED at myself for how long it has been since I posted...so unlike me!

Between Burke turning 21 and all the crazy celebrating, as I was the designated driver three nights in a row for the entire family haha, it has been a long couple of days and I am exhausted!

First off, want to assure everyone that I am in Colorado and therefore, was not affected or in any way in danger from the earthquake in LA this morning...and I greatly appreciate everyone who called to check in on me...:) From what I hear, there is no significant damage, and no injuries so we are good!

Second, I am headed back to beautiful Los Angeles tomorrow...have an incredibly important test on Saturday morning to qualify me to be "legal 18". Basically what that means is that if you are under the age of 18, it is a law in LA that your employer is required to tutor you for at least 3 hours every day you work on set...a lot of directors do not cast people purposefully because of this because they are paying for your education in all honesty as opposed to having you work. So providing I pass this, I will then be considered "legal 18" which directors favor so that I can work and not have to be tutored. So please wish me luck!

Have a few things in the works right now that I will keep you posted on...hope all is well!

xoxo
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment