Friday, March 19, 2010

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful...Covergirl :)



Hope all of my friends in Denver reading this got home safely this afternoon after the crazy snowstorm I have been hearing about...I was SO glad to be in beautiful 80 degree weather today...(not like I am trying to make you all jealous or anything :) Haha. Regardless, it was a gorgeous and relaxing day...the first one I have had in a very long time...and I needed it before tomorrow...

Slept in, put on one of my new dresses, and we took a cruise down PCH to Laguna Beach for lunch at "The Beachcomber"...one of the few restaurants that actually lies on the beach, where you can stick your toes in the sand...it was like we were eating on the water...it was absolutely beautiful...

But now I am back to the grind...have spent most of the night studying and am now headed to bed before I have to be up at 6:30 and arrive at the testing center at 8...then hopefully I will not take up the entire 5 hours and it will go fairly quickly...

I would like to write a special note today for someone...if we are lucky enough, we all find a person who inspires us to be better, who brings out the best in us, who we find ourselves thinking about daily because we just have so much love and care for this person...for making us grow, and making us who we want to be...I am fortunate enough to have a person in my life who does this. Shannon makes me want to be better, encourages me to believe and dream the impossible...she is my strength in my weakness and today is her birthday...so I just think it is important for her to know what an incredible impact she has already made on my life, but even more, the impact she continues to make daily...Thank you Shannon for being a part of my life, and for loving me unconditionally...I hope you have an INCREDIBLE day with everything you have ever dreamed of and I am sorry I can't be there...but have no doubt in your mind that I will be thinking of you all day :) Love you.

Wish me luck and I will update you tomorrow!

Ps. These pictures are from today!

xoxo
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment