Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Trust your heart, let fate decide..."

YAY! The test is over and done, and now there is nothing more I can do about it so I am just letting it go...I felt very confident in the English portion as I knew I would, but struggled a bit in the math as was expected as it is my weak point but did my best :)

Glad this day is over and now home in Denver for a day to see my dad's closing show...I think I have spent more time in the airport and planes in the last 3 months than I have in my entire life...absurd! But I love it.

I am finally beginning to realize how incredibly lucky and fortunate I am to have so many endless opportunities in front of me, and so much support...I still have many dreams to pursue and make come true, but let's be honest...I am living a dream life already...

xoxo
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment