Friday, March 26, 2010

"Hold on to that feelin'...."




Footie Pajamas: $19.99
Hot Chocolate: $1.99
Hat: $13.99

A snow day with your sisters...priceless! :)

For those of you who don't know me as well as some of my other followers, these two girls are not my actual little sisters..however, it sure feels like it. I have been fortunate enough through this past year to become a role model for Claire and Sarah...they've given me support through my hardest days, hugs when the tears won't stop, laughter when the days are good, and smiles no matter what...I love these two more than words can express which brings me to saying that if you get the chance to be an inspiring role model to someone, take advantage of it...because you will get just as much out of it, as they do...

xoxo
~B

2 comments: