Monday, April 19, 2010

"Don't Rain On My Parade!"




So sorry once again for the lack on entries on my part lately...I feel swamped! Going back and forth between LA and CO gets tiring as well as my classes are taking over most of my time, and then there is auditioning...

to give you a quick update before I need to get some sleep...I am headed back to LA tomorrow morning...going to my first red carpet premiere at the Geffen Playhouse on Wednesday night, and then have an audition for Disney on Saturday night! Will keep you posted!

Also, recorded an audition video for GLEE!!! :) Here is the link...please go to it, scroll down, watch my videos and give me TONS of gold stars...I need your support to make it on the show! Thanks again! http://www.myspace.com/gleeauditions?link=531158763

xoxo
~B

1 comment:

  1. YEP ... THAT KICKED ASS ... AND I voted SEVERAL times! LOVE YOU BAILS!

    ReplyDelete