Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Mama, I'm a big girl now..."

Disney Audition went GREAT...been a busy week already, as I flew back to CO for a few short days for some work, and seeing friends and family. Headed to DC on Sunday for a Hairspray audition...my dream show of a lifetime, and I get to audition with one of my best friends...:) Should be a great time, and a great experience...let's hope we land it! Would be so fun to spend the summer away performing that show! Also, filming an audition for a feature film on Friday...this role is perfect for me...an aspiring performer is being held back by the wrong things...

Off to bed, but wanted to at least get in a quick update...

Hope all is well!

xoxo
~B

1 comment:

  1. Your schedule is making me exhausted! :) YOU are kicking ass and taking names, Bailey Walton. oxox

    ReplyDelete