Saturday, April 24, 2010

Red Carpet....Disney, Disney, Disney...What more could a girl ask for?





Busy, busy, busy today preparing for a BIG audition tonight.

Have a Disney audition with the head casting Executive that casts Disney Channel shows such as "Suite Life On Deck" and "Wizards of Waverly Place" etc. She is looking for new female faces :) I have to play young down to 15, so lets hope I can pull it off! I have to be at the casting office down in Ventura at 7, half an hour before my audition time to rehearse with my scene partner, and then head into the audition room at 7:30...reading a scene from the hit show Degrassi: The Next Generation...you may have heard of it...it's a big hit on Nickelodeon.

It has been an incredibly busy week as always...it's funny because one minute things seem so quiet, and the next everything literally just comes at you all at once, and you have to handle it in one full swoop...it's a pretty incredible challenge if I have ever seen one, and if anyone ever truly learns how to master that, I will be incredibly impressed.

Went to two premieres on Wednesday night :) My first big red carpet experiences...both down in Westwood...first went to the premiere of the "Back Up Plan" with Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'Loughlin, then headed over to my brother's premiere at the Geffen Playhouse...the opening of his show "Nightmare Alley" starring the incredibly talented Broadway star, James Barbour. There was an amazing pre-party beforehand, then the show, and an after party following...it was incredible...that night pretty much reassured that I am meant for this scene...I LOVED it...it was truly like living a fairytale...I walked down the red carpet standing right next to Helen Mirren. I mean seriously?! Dream come true...

So here are some pictures from the premiere...unfortunately, not allowed to take them at the movie one :/ But, enjoy! And please wish me broken legs for my audition tonight! I will hopefully update more tonight or tomorrow!

xoxo
~B

1 comment: