Thursday, February 11, 2010

Crazed.

Hi there! I am so sorry it has been so long since I have updated my blog...since I've gotten home, there has been SO much on my mind that I just don't even know how to even begin in putting it into words...

Between trying to see a million people, doing my schoolwork, trying to just have some time to myself, and having to put my dog to sleep this past weekend on super bowl sunday, this trip home has been a lot more on my shoulders than I expected...am I enjoying it? Of course. But sometimes I just wonder what normal life used to be like...I forget what it was like to be a regular 16 year old, just enjoying being 16...

For such a long time, I've thought I knew what was best for me...and yesterday, I got a realization that sometimes I don't know all that I am taking on, and maybe I need to step back and re-prioritize a little but...maybe I have just been having a little too much fun?

Hope all is well with everyone!

xoxo
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment