Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pretty Woman



Well, today was perfect :) Reassured me of why I absolutely love California...

Mom and I decided to venture out and have breakfast down by the beach, and found this adorable little cafe called "The Galley" right down in Newport Beach...we sat right by the water by a group of beautiful yachts to enjoy breakfast. As we left, the day just started getting better...it was a good 65 or 70 degrees outside and the sun was just beating down...it felt amazing :) So we kicked back the sunroof, pumped up the music, and decided to cruise down PCH and see the water...what a view! We drove right past the shore as the waves crashed, hair blowing in the wind...it was perfection. We then stopped right by the water in Newport and walked down to the beach just enjoying the beautiful day we had right in front of us...

We then went for a bit of a shopping spree! Well...I did :) Bought some adorable new dresses, a pair of boots I have been wanting, and a couple tops and felt like Pretty Woman the whole day...it was just a perfect day. I loved it.

Then we headed home and got all dressed up for a night out on the town...ventured back into Newport for a very nice dinner at the Five Crowns! It was delicious and nice to be treated to a good meal...

Took TONS of pictures today but am way too tired to upload them quite yet...but they are coming soon!

Also, I have a second audition for the TV series I auditioned for a few weeks ago tomorrow afternoon! They just want to see my body type and whether I will fit into the series so we will see...hope all is well!

xoxo
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment