Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Executive Casting Studios


Another good day on my end :)

Picked up my brother around noon for lunch at our favorite spot...Tito's Tacos! We had a great time catching up and enjoying some chatting...

Then I was headed down Sunset Blvd. for an afternoon audition at 3:50 at Executive Casting Studios. If any of your recall, I auditioned for a new ABC family TV series a few weeks ago about plus-size teens and finding self esteem...this was a second call for that, where they interviewed me, tested my coordination, questioned whether I was big enough etc. It was a great experience...I was just put on camera in a small studio room, asked a series of questions like, where I was originally from, what my interests are, how long I have been in LA, etc...and during this whole time I had to toss around a soccer ball to test my coordination and also see if I could focus on the camera while doing it...now it is back to the waiting...

I am headed home for a visit tomorrow I believe...hope all is well!!

xoxo
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment