Monday, January 18, 2010

Headshot time...

Hope you are all having a great close to your 3-day weekend! It is pouring rain here and windy as all get out, but I am loving just being all hunkered down in my new home :)

Made breakfast and drank some hot chocolate this morning and am now going to do some schoolwork...then it is time to make some decisions on what I am going to bring to Burbank tomorrow for my headshot photoshoot! Very excited to start getting into the swing of things...in the process of posting photos of the new place now, and when I get my shots later this week, I will post them as well!

I hope you are enjoying my updates! Lets hope they will get a bit more exciting soon :)

xoxo
~B

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your pics! Is it still all rainy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either! I am dying! They are WAY fun from the few he showed me today...

    It is definitely still rainy...and apparently there is another big storm kicking in tomorrow, but it will be sunny and hot by the weekend!

    ReplyDelete