Thursday, January 14, 2010

One more day...

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.."

Well tomorrow is the day!! I ran some last minute errands today in preparation of the big 3-day road trip, and now am almost done packing...FINALLY! It all finally feels real...and I am more excited than ever.

I want to take the time right now to thank everyone who has ever believed in me...and for supporting me as I go after my dream...you will be the ones I remember when I am living it. Please keep in touch and I will blog tomorrow about our progress on the road trip!

xoxo
~B

2 comments:

  1. Always ... always believe in your .... your heart, your spirit, your talent. GET OUT THERE AND KICK ASS BAILS! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS will...and a big thanks to you for that :) I am on my way and more ready than ever! xoxo

    ReplyDelete