Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am officially a California girl!

Mom and I rolled into LA about 4:45 this afternoon...it was pouring rain and 60 degrees and I did not have a care in the world. Absolutely loved it! It was such a nice feeling to finally know I was driving in to LA knowing I was coming here to not only start what I have always dreamed of...but to stay...I wish I could put the feeling into vivid details for you, but its really something I cannot explain.

We made dinner and it was absolutely delicious! I am in my new room relaxing, watching the golden globes, and loving every minute of it...

Have headshots coming up on Tuesday in Burbank...:) Will keep you all posted! Enjoy your 3-day weekend and keep following me!

xoxo
~B

3 comments:

  1. WELCOME HOME BAILS ... just where you belong! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. POST PICTURES of your new crib.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you beautiful lady!! :) I appreciate it!!

    ps. I am working on it now!

    ReplyDelete