Monday, January 25, 2010

Latest Update!

Lets see...yesterday, I had a lot of schoolwork to do so we spent most of the day at the house and then ventured out early afternoon. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day! I cannot even tell you!! :) Days like that are what make living here absolutely worth it...I don't know if I told you all that currently we are living with a friend in Orange County (which is about an hour south of LA) until we find a decent place to rent...we will eventually buy a place here once we sell one of our houses which are going up on the market now. But I love the neighborhood we are in now, and it is a great area...the drive is about 1 hr, 10 minutes but not too bad.

So mom and I drove down to LA yesterday afternoon to look at some places to rent and now we have a pretty good idea of exactly what area we want to live in...we are looking to rent a guest house in beverly hills, hollywood hills, burbank, studio city areas so I will keep you posted on that! However, for now we at least have a place to be...

My two 8x10 headshots are currently getting touched up by my photographer and as soon as they are ready and my manager gets them, she will start submitting me and sending me out! Crazy stuff :) It is all happening so fast, and a lot to grasp and take hold of but I think it will all turn out like it is supposed to...I am meant to be here, and that is what I keep believing...

Hope all is well with everyone and you have a great start to the week! I think it may be time to go sit out in the sun on my patio and relax for a bit...I haven't been able to do that for weeks!

xoxo
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment