Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"time to be more than a name, or a face in the crowd...this is the time of my life..."


What a day! I am exhausted!

Mom and I drove up to Burbank this morning for my photoshoot at 1:30 this afternoon with Robert Kazandjian Photography! He was a blast...he made me feel very comfortable, at ease, and we had SO much fun during the shoot! I am supposed to get his 25-30 favorites from today (we took over 200 shots) on Thursday morning, and then I will go print 4x6's of them and have a meeting with my manager that afternoon. Then she will choose about her top 5, including TV/Film headshots, and character/quirky ones and then I will get a couple 100 of those printed. I am getting very excited as living here is finally beginning to feel real!

It has been kind of a hard start to the week only because I had this shoot today, and with moving last week, I still have some work to make-up so it has been kind of crazy. The weather is still really off with all this rain, but it is still beautiful here and it can be pouring rain and windy, and still 60 degrees literally. I love it!

I plan to spend the day tomorrow doing schoolwork and just staying inside the house...

I feel so fortunate that I am here and going for it :) I hope to post my headshots on Facebook on Thurs. night so you can all see them! Have a great week!

xoxo
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment