Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome to Grand Junction!

Hi All!

Hope you are all having a good friday night, and a relaxing end to your week! Mom and I have just arrived in Grand Junction after about a four and a half hour drive from Denver! What an adventure we have begun...it is the first day, and my stomach already hurts from laughing so hard! I am sad to leave home, but I am BEYOND excited to be going to live my dream :) Dad cried when we left which made me tear up quite a bit, but I know he wants this for me as well, and hopefully he will be busy and not have to think about us being gone for too long. Our car is JAM PACKED so we get a lot of very fun looks from people while driving...thats always fun! And who knew that there was a Silt, Parachute and No Name, Colorado?! Too funny. We stopped for a quick dinner and had a fabulous time singing and jammin' to music the entire drive, and making jokes to keep ourselves awake! Wanted to update you all before I head to bed for another fairly long driving day tomorrow! Will blog when we get to Vegas probably around dinner time!

xoxo
~B

4 comments:

  1. Bailey! This sounds like such an incredible adventure and I know you will be amazing. Someday soon you're gonna be famous and I'll be able to say "I know that girl." Best of luck!!!!!! And have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the trip is going well. Give my love to your mom too!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bailey - I love reading this! P.S. I live close to No Name - I go hiking in Glenwood Canyon often! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kara!! Really appreciate your support and for following my adventure :)

    The trip is going GREAT! So much fun! Mom says hi Becca!

    Hi Candace!
    Thanks so much! I am glad you guys are enjoying it...it is fun for me to right too! Oh how ironic is that?

    xoxo
    ~B

    ReplyDelete